Yes you red it right: I went shopping AGAIN! *blushes* I know some people really love The Body Shop but I have never really tried their skincare. I owned a bronzer before which I loved (but they discontinued it) + I really like their shower gels and body butters. So I decided it was time to put some products to the test. When I saw it was 50% off on the second make-up or skincare product you bought, I was sold. 😉
This is what I picked up:
- Vitamin E Overnight Serum-in-oil 28ml – 19EUR
- Honey Bronzing Powder in the color 01-Light Matte – 16EUR (got it for 8EUR because of the 50% off)
- Vitamin E Eye Cream – 15EUR
I know! I only have 3 products instead of 4! The reason is that The Body Shop offered an introduction package for only 2EUR when you were spending more then 30EUR. I really wanted to try the Vitamin E Night Cream, which was an item in the package. I couldn’t find a product for 3EUR (that I wanted) so I just picked up the eye cream and didn’t buy a fourth product (and get a second time 50% off) although I could have..
The introduction package (which was only 2EUR!!!) has a value of 20EUR and contained:
- Vitamin E Cream Cleanser 60ml
- Camomile Gentle Eye Make-up Remover 60ml
- Vitamin E Night Cream 15ml
- Vitamin E Moisture Cream 15ml
I’m really excited to try out these new goodies! 😀 If you have any products from The Body Shop that you LOVE, let me know! I’m pretty curious now.. 😉
A few blogposts ago I told you I was going to London for a few days. Today I show you the Beauty products I picked up while I was there. I recently ordered a few things online so I didn’t need to pick up ‘that much’ British goodies. 😉 😉
After Primark (that was our first stop when arriving in London) we went to Victoria Secret. I found the perfume I talked about and wanted. I picked up the smaller size which was 50ml for £42. That’s still kinda pricey but I really wanted it. P.S. I looove the bottle! (Do you also get sucked in by cute packaging??? 🙂 *oh-oh*)
All the other items are from Boots. I got to say, I think we stopped in every Boots we could find in Oxfordstreet… They have some really good deals going on right now, so if you live in England definitely check it out. For those of you who live in Belgium, you can now order stuff from Boots online! *yaaay* Shipping costs £9,99 (that’s the downside but still..). http://www.international.boots.com
- Hydraluron Moisture Booster -> £16,66 (instead of £24,99). This is my daily serum. I ordered it from Ebay a couple of times but it’s waaaay cheaper when you buy it in Boots.
- Soap & Glory ‘No Cloggs Allowed – Super self-heating deep pore detox mask’ -> £7,67 (instead of £11,50).
- Clean & Clear ‘Advantage Spot Treatment gel’ -> £4,59.
- Superfacialist by Una Brennan ‘Rose hydrate cleanser’ -> £7,99. I blame Estée from Essiebutton.com for this one. 😉 I’ve already tried it a couple of times and I like it!
- Superfacialist by Una Brennan ‘Tea Flower – pore purifying clay mask’ -> £8,99.
- Soap & Glory ‘Kick Ass Concealer’ in the shade light -> £10.
- Bourjois ‘Healthy Mix foundation serum’ in the shade 52-vanilla -> £9,99.
- Bourjois ‘Healthy Balance compact powder’ in the shade 52-vanilla -> £8,99.
- L’Oréal ‘Miss Manga mascara’ -> £8,99.
- Lanolips 101 multipurpose balm -> £7,99 (Okay this was a big mistake! I picked it up and thought it was £1,09 but no, it costed the whole 7,99 pounds!).
- Rimmel nail polish in ‘Rose Libertine’ -> £1,99.
- Charles Worthington ‘Moisture Seal Intense Rescue Melting Balm’ -> £11,33 (instead of £16,99). I’ve tried this last night and I like it so far. I’ve slept with it and washed it out this morning. The scent is amazing!
- Charles Worthington ‘Volume & Bounce Texturising Spray’ -> £6,99.
- Aussie ‘3 minute Miracle for Damaged hair’ -> £4,99 (or 3 Aussie products for £10).
- Vaseline Spray & Go -> £3,99 (instead of £4,99).
- Original Source Scrub -> £2,30.
- Original Source shower gel -> £2,30.
A Fashion Haul will be up on the blog very soon. Some pieces are in the washing machine so I’m waiting for them to dry. 😉
Have you guys tried any of these Beauty products? Let me know!