A few blogposts ago I told you I was going to London for a few days. Today I show you the Beauty products I picked up while I was there. I recently ordered a few things online so I didn’t need to pick up ‘that much’ British goodies. 😉 😉
After Primark (that was our first stop when arriving in London) we went to Victoria Secret. I found the perfume I talked about and wanted. I picked up the smaller size which was 50ml for £42. That’s still kinda pricey but I really wanted it. P.S. I looove the bottle! (Do you also get sucked in by cute packaging??? 🙂 *oh-oh*)
All the other items are from Boots. I got to say, I think we stopped in every Boots we could find in Oxfordstreet… They have some really good deals going on right now, so if you live in England definitely check it out. For those of you who live in Belgium, you can now order stuff from Boots online! *yaaay* Shipping costs £9,99 (that’s the downside but still..). http://www.international.boots.com
- Hydraluron Moisture Booster -> £16,66 (instead of £24,99). This is my daily serum. I ordered it from Ebay a couple of times but it’s waaaay cheaper when you buy it in Boots.
- Soap & Glory ‘No Cloggs Allowed – Super self-heating deep pore detox mask’ -> £7,67 (instead of £11,50).
- Clean & Clear ‘Advantage Spot Treatment gel’ -> £4,59.
- Superfacialist by Una Brennan ‘Rose hydrate cleanser’ -> £7,99. I blame Estée from Essiebutton.com for this one. 😉 I’ve already tried it a couple of times and I like it!
- Superfacialist by Una Brennan ‘Tea Flower – pore purifying clay mask’ -> £8,99.
- Soap & Glory ‘Kick Ass Concealer’ in the shade light -> £10.
- Bourjois ‘Healthy Mix foundation serum’ in the shade 52-vanilla -> £9,99.
- Bourjois ‘Healthy Balance compact powder’ in the shade 52-vanilla -> £8,99.
- L’Oréal ‘Miss Manga mascara’ -> £8,99.
- Lanolips 101 multipurpose balm -> £7,99 (Okay this was a big mistake! I picked it up and thought it was £1,09 but no, it costed the whole 7,99 pounds!).
- Rimmel nail polish in ‘Rose Libertine’ -> £1,99.
- Charles Worthington ‘Moisture Seal Intense Rescue Melting Balm’ -> £11,33 (instead of £16,99). I’ve tried this last night and I like it so far. I’ve slept with it and washed it out this morning. The scent is amazing!
- Charles Worthington ‘Volume & Bounce Texturising Spray’ -> £6,99.
- Aussie ‘3 minute Miracle for Damaged hair’ -> £4,99 (or 3 Aussie products for £10).
- Vaseline Spray & Go -> £3,99 (instead of £4,99).
- Original Source Scrub -> £2,30.
- Original Source shower gel -> £2,30.
A Fashion Haul will be up on the blog very soon. Some pieces are in the washing machine so I’m waiting for them to dry. 😉
Have you guys tried any of these Beauty products? Let me know!